Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The decluttering begins...

I didn't plan on this page becoming an "actual" blog, but I thought it would be neat to keep track of our progress in fixing things up, even if I'm the only one who reads it!

We have a local consignment sale coming up in a couple of months, and it's so popular that you have to have everything ready to enter in their system within the first couple days of registration opening, or else you're going to get shut out. So the kids and I spent the last couple of days going through everything in the playroom and saying, "Keep or sell?" They really impressed me and have picked three huge boxes' worth of stuff to sell, and now we're working our way through all of the books. We all seem to be having fun with it.

Unfortunately, it looks like no house projects will be starting too soon, as we discovered a lovely hole in our roof. There goes a good chunk of the money we'd saved toward house stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment